192.168.1.1 IP Address
192.168.l.l router admin login. In this article we will share many useful information about static IP 192.168.1.1 IP address.
What is the 192.168.1.1?
192,168.l.l is the IP address used to access the router/modem interface. When you log in to the router/modem's interface, you can personalize, configure, and fix everything you want. You can do this for your convenience. This adress is default gateway for ADSL modems and some wireless routers. The IP address of 192.168.1.1 is the most common interface of the router/modem. In terms of importance, there is no difference between IP addresses. However, the most commonly used IP is undoubtedly “192.168.1.1”. The router/modem manufacturers themselves decide which IP address to use.
How to login 192.168.1.1?
- Make sure that your router/modem is connected to your computer.
- Open the browser you use to connect to the internet and write 192.168.168.1.1 and then press Enter.
- If you do not have access to any interface with 192.168.1.1, you need to open the “Run” section in Windows and type “ipconfig”. It is possible to find your local IP address by looking at the “default network temporary”that comes up.
- If you still have problems with your router/modem connection IP adress, you can read our next post to find out the IP address that matches your router/modem.
- You will see a screen. This is the last step that will allow you to go to the interface of your router/modem. You must enter your username and password here.
How to return the router/modem to factory settings?If you press and hold the reset button of your router/modem for 30 seconds, you will be returned to the factory settings. Then try again the instructions above. • 192.168.0.1